- Highly integrated design
- Support ASCOM platform and various ASCOM-compatible third-party software
- Support INDI
- Support original software such as ASIAIR and ASIStudio
- Support automatic focusing for DSO imaging
- Support handle controller and manual focusing
- Support temperature sensor
- USB HID device and drive-free
- Stable and durable
Compared to its old version, the main change of 5V EAF is to remove the 12V power supply port. Now you can directly connect it to your camera, laptop or ASIAIR PRO via the USB 2.0 port & cable for both data transmission and power supply. This would not only make the cable management much easier, also effectively reduce the supply pressure.
The innovative decorative pattern on the EAF is inspired by the changes of Airy disk during focusing and the focusing curve, which makes it clear at a glance how this focuser works.
SkyWatcher Astrophotography Reflectors, SkyWatcher Black Diamond, SkyWatcher Dobsonians, SkyWatcher Maksutov-Newtonians.
Please be aware that not all modules from the brands above are supported. You can read this instruction for the full supported list and the connection methods:
Size: 59mm x 52mm x 41mm
Moter: Step moter, 35mm diameter, 7.5° step angle
Reduction ratio: 120
Power/Data port: USB2.0 port, Type-B