All Daystar manufactured Solar Glasses are certified MADE IN USA and pass ISO standard 12312-2:2015 for protective eyewear. Products are marked with QR code which links to Daystar distributor list.
User Instructions: Inspect each time before use. Do not use and discard if damaged, torn, punctured or separated from the frame in any way. Do not use with other optical devices. This is not a toy. Children should only use with adult supervision. Limited to 3 minutes continuous use, intermittently for several hours. When using this product do not move around, drive a motor vehicle, or operate machinery. Do not use with diseased eye or after eye surgery. Warning: Never look at the sun without special eye protection.
When viewing the eclipse, use eclipse glasses at all times when any part of the Sun is visible. Direct viewing of the Sun can cause permanent damage if the proper precautions are not taken. Adequate eye protection specifcally designed for viewing the Sun is essential and should be worn so that no harmful rays from the Sun can reach the eye. Clean with a soft cloth or tissue only. Discard and do not use after 3 years.
- Conforms to ISO 12312-2 qualifications of SAFE solar glasses.
- Conforms to and meets the Transmission Requirements of ISO 12312-2, Filters for Direct Observation of the Sun.
- Available in 6 designs.
- Safe, Thousand Oaks brand SolarLite Film.
- Transmission: 1/1000 of 1%
- 100% safe for direct solar viewing.
- Meets the Transmission Requirements of EN 1836: 2005 + A1: 2007 (E) for an E15 Filter for the Direct Observation of the Sun. Meets the Transmission
Requirements of AS/NZS 1338.1:2012, Filters for Eye Protectors. In compliance with EU PPE Regulations 2016/425. EU
- This product is manufactured in the USA.